Cilantro and Lime Crab Salad
Happy Holidays Patchers!
If you received a Patch yesterday, we hope you love it! There's a good chance you're eating leftovers today but if you're craving some fresh healthy food, may we suggest a little Cilantro and Lime Crab Salad. As always, we found this wonderful recipe on Pinterest, it was originally featured on For the Love of Cooking and it is delicious.
Cilantro and Lime Crab Salad in Avocado Halves:
- 1/2 cup lump crab meat
- 1/2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp red onion, diced finely
- 1-2 tsp jalapeño, diced finely
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Dash of cumin
- 1 avocado, cut in half, pit removed
Combine the lump crab meat, mayonnaise, cilantro, red onion, jalapeño, lime zest, lime juice, sea salt, freshly cracked pepper, and cumin together. Spoon the crab mixture into each avocado half and serve immediately. Enjoy.
A Toast to 2012 →
← Why Growing Your Own Food Matters